Thursday, April 10, 2008

"too many too soon"

I am going to post about a topic that I feel very strongly about. This comes as my personal opinion and I wish to offend no one, however I do hope that the views I express in this post will open eyes to those whom read it and I wish everyone to do their own personal research.

This question I pose to you... Would you put poisons such as Mercury, Anti-freeze, Ether, or Aluminum into your body?
My hope is that your answer is pretty obvious...NO.
So then my next question is: Why do we trust those medical professionals who are lying to us about Vaccinating our children?


I fully support medical professionals and the good that they provide in our lives and society, however it seems as though when you question why? there is always an answer. We (most of us) take that answer with full trust. But... there is much research to support that these Doctors are in fact totally unaware themselves of the content of the vaccinations, and are giving quoted answers that presumably come from some $250 weekend continuing education seminar that they are required to attend to maintain their medical license.
I support that Vaccinations protect and save lives, but are they causing adverse reactions that are causing this exponential increase in Autism due to the poisons they contain? YES.
How many people would go to the doctor... willingly, knowing that you are going to receive some "medicine" that will undoubtedly leave you with a high fever, lethargic and perhaps incoherent for the next possibly 2-3 days? ..hmmm.... then why do we willingly take our children who do not have a "choice" and with a sticker and a lollipop assure them that everything will be alright.
There is a community of people that the outcome is not "alright" and their voice is beginning to resonate.
My hope is that when that "Mom or Dad instinct" kicks in, you will dig a little deeper and not just take someones word for it. Do your research and find out the risks that your children are being subjected to and then you can make an informed decision as to whether or not you are ready to take on the potentially life-changing outcome of a visit to the doctor.
Jenny McCarthy has a loud voice and it is being heard far and wide... I urge you to listen to what her experience has been. (in this interview I am feeling like she looks... like I want to jump out of my chair when these "professionals" are refuting her points.)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking, Kristen. I am grateful for my mother intuition. I am also grateful for Jenny McCarthy using her experience to be a voice where there hasn't been one prior. She is well spoken and the link in your post is worth 10 minutes of all of our time. People may agree with you or or not but no one can argue that it will be a paradigm shifting 10 minutes.

Kristen said...

thanks nat! I knew I could count on your support!

The Dorsey Family said...

I doubt you know me, but I went to high school with Ben at Auburn. Anyway, LOVE the post about getting people to think outside of the box. Way to voice your thoughts regarding this. I 100% agree with you. I happened upon your blog and enjoy see what you guys have been up to.

Anonymous said...

This is some really great information. Hopefully it will open a lot of eyes. Very scary.

Mark and Kristi said...

I am glad you posted that... hopefully it will open up more eyes. I think you introduced it perfectly how if someone asked us to put that in our body we would say no (especially when it is stated what really is in each shot) However, we are so quick to allow our tiny babies to be injected. Love ya Kris!

Lewis Family said...

I actually have never met you. I was great friends with Ben back in high school and have unfortunately since lost touch. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Anyway, I love your post. We feel very strongly the same way. Tell Ben hi for me and nice to meet you (through your blog anyway) SherRae