Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 50 of 60lbs

I found a new love.

and only 140 cals!

This will do when I am in NEED of some sweetness.

We had a good time in Columbus this weekend. Complete with a trip to Old Navy- we are without here in Charleston!- I know ridiculous huh? Exactly.
I found some super cute sunglasses for Lulu, Peter a hat- which is freaking adorable by the way, and Superman 2 pairs of jeans- that could be an entire post itself!
Nothing for me... I am saving my spending for 10 pounds later!- that'll hopefully be next month when we go to Seattle to have some Barker Boy Birthday bonding! 3 boys birthday's in 6 days! whoohooo!
Sea-town has much better shopping and hopefully I will be in a good place to buy some cute clothes that fit the way that I want them too!

The sun was bright and shiny yesterday and you could feel the 50 degree warmth on your skin! It was so nice. SO NICE. We even took a walk in the little red wagon. It'll get us through for a while... since there is no end in sight for warmer days again. I know spring is coming though because my tulips are about 2 inches above ground!
I will end with this quote:
" An optimist is the human personification of spring"- Susan J. Bissonette

I like it. I love it. That is good. Time to apply.

5 comments:

Mallory said...

So YUMMY huh!!! They are one of my favs!!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE, the 60 calorie pudding packs. They have so many great flavors!

elizabeth said...

Mmmm. I think I'm going to eat a Skinny Cow popsicle right now.

theharmans said...

Oh my gosh I love the strawberry shortcake ones, I also love to get the pudding cups, add some whip cream on that bad dog and you feel like you are totally splurging!

Kristen said...

Thanks for the suggestions on the pudding and Strawberry Shortcake! YUMMMMM-O!

Dr. Carroll said...

Oh my gosh when I bought the package I ate all of them in two days. I guess that is not what they really had in mind. And I am not the sweet person. As you know Love xo